Friday, January 05, 2007
Random things for the day...
I started crocheting today. I'm not sure how much I like it! lol. I just started a scarf today and it hurts my hands and my back from sitting....we'll see. I'll finish it and then see if I want to continue doing it.
I started a new blog today called "Project 365 a photo a day ..." I will be taking one photo a day for the next year! I am pretty optimistic that I will keep it up!! It should be fun to see my progress in the next year. I feel like I've been stuck lately.
I burnt my finger's today. I was taking out some hot chocolate from the microwave and grabbed the handle (which isn't usually that HOT) and burnt my middle finger and the one by my pinkie finger. OUCH! (Shay, your poor arm got it SO MUCH WORSE...How's it doing?)
Alan's got some "big" or it could be little...who knows...surprised planned for me on Monday! He is SOO GOOD at keeping things secret, and throwing me off...I'm all sorts of confused! He has given me two hints. One....Coco. and two...I have to be ready to go at 5:45 Monday morning. That makes NO sense to me! Anyone want to help me figure it out? He he he...
He's also said that I'll be surprised and might be mad...but more surprised. Those are things I think he is saying to throw me off.
Umm...ok, that's about it. Off to bed because I've got to get up early tomorrow. night all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know the surprise. he he. you'll love it. just make sure to be ready. :)
awe, man, you know too! It's driving me nuts!
He he he!!!
My arms is much better :) thanks for asking. Sorry to hear your burned your fingers. Burns suck! Let us know your surprise asap - how fun and cool of Alan!
Post a Comment