Tuesday, January 09, 2007
So far so good...
I'm really excited about this up coming year!
I'm excited that my project SAHM is moving a long and that Alan nominated me to be on the news! That was awesome of him. He said it took MANY, MANY emails and phone calls to get me on there, but I'm glad he did! My friends on my mommy board have convinced me to write the Oprah show and let them know about the project. So who knows...you MAY see me on Oprah he he he....I doubt it, but fun thought.
I said that I joined Curves and I was actually really nervous about going, but I went on Monday and it was so much fun. The people there were friendly and nice...and we all just chit chatted as we worked out. I noticed that it was mostly older women (or should I say..older than me). but I get along well with "older women". They are fun. There were a few ladies who were in my age group. So I'm actually excited to go back!
I quit my scarf, but am going to learn how to make those really cute and funky hats! and see how that goes.
I just have a good feeling about this year. I'm so much closer to figuring out my hormonal issues and that will be life changing for me! I'm excited about that!
but I almost don't want to be "too excited" because then something BAD will happen...right? Should I knock on wood??
Well, I've got to wake Alan up...he's back to school now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa -- Get excited. You don't want to have a self fulfilled prophecy by saying that something BAD will happen. I think you should think everything good will happen and just deal with the little bad that may come. :)
Post a Comment