Monday, January 01, 2007
So it's the new year...
Can you believe that? This year went by faster then most! It seemed like each month started and ended before I realized it was even a new month! I don't normally make new years resolutions, because I never keep them! But I wanted to make a list of things I'd like to see happen in this next year. It will be fun to look back and see if anything really does happen! LOL.
* I'd like to have at least one photo session a month. So 12 for the year (hopefully more! but I'll be good with one a month).
* I'd like to get Project SAHM moving a long and do at least two surprises a month! That means getting the word out more then I am right now!
* I'd like to figure out my hormones and all of that with my doctor and hopefully get to the point that I'm having more good days then bad!
* I'd love to be in a house by this time next year!!
* I'd like to spend more time with the kids doing something other then watching TV or being on the computer. More activity time...more reading...less TV....(which is hard for me, because I love TV so much).
* I'd like to re-connect (so to say) with Alan and become closer as a married couple. More date nights, more kissing, more you know what. he he he..
* I'd like to join Curves and actually GO three times a week. and I think if I do that, my eating will improve because I'd feel bad eating bad if I was working hard to lose those extra lbs. I'd like to see at least 30lbs gone by this time next year! I'd also like to fit into a size 12 (comfortably).
* I'd like to figure out how to knit. For some reason, this sounds really fun to me right now!
* I'd like to read more....get my brain working again. I feel like my brain is shut down!
* I'd like to learn why I get so upset with my kids when they do silly little kids things and work on not getting so mad at them.
* I'd like to be more on top of cleaning.
Wow, ok, this is getting to be quite a list! I'm in one of my good moods, so it's easy to "think" I'll accomplish these things! So we'll see!
Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year brings good things for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your one step ahead of me. I haven't even thought of goals for 2007--better get on it!
Hey, I think you are being hard on yourself!!! Don't forget to sit back and be thankful for everything you have right now!! The apartment, a little weight, TV shows, "messy house days" and all... you are a very lucky girl Melissa! Be thankful for that and don't be hard on yourself! But, goals are great... I'm not discouraging your resolutions, just want to make sure you don't overlook the joy you have!!
These are fantastic goals! See my blog for a similar weight loss discussion. I also loved your idea on your business blog..."project 365." I was just posting on mine that I never have images and then I read your idea. LOVE it! Oh, and Jake does have the croup! I think Natalie too but she's a little older so less of an impact. Thanks for checking in with us. :)
Post a Comment