Sunday, December 31, 2006
Fun times...
The past few days have been so fun! We had a Christmas party for my dad's side of the family on Friday and it was a lot of fun. My kids went crazy there, but white elephant games is always so much fun! I think I ended up with the best thing....a candle set! oh and Alan got movie tickets! yay!
Then yesterday we had my family over and we spent some time talking and eating...but the funnest part was playing Trapper's Wii game! My gosh, that thing is fun! We played until after mid-night!! Makes me want to go buy it! (Thanks for bringing that guys!). Anyone who's played knows how fun it is! and HARD too....some of those games had me laughing so hard! I sucked so bad!
And tonight I'm headed to Holly's house for some New Years fun! Alan's flying to AZ to drive back to Utah with Christi and her 5 kids. He's not excited about flying...he hates it! So we are spending the night at Holly's house and bringing Alan home tomorrow.
Good times!! Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year will bring good things for you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment