I just remember growing up, for as long as I can remember...wanting to be someone else. Look different, talk different, be different. I was a girl hater in high school because the girls where everything I *THOUGHT* I was not! I was always afraid to just be me, and now I'm moving past that! Would I normally wear that shirt? No, not before...because It wasn't *me*. My big thing lately was...."...until I lose weight I can't wear cute clothes". but that's a bunch of hogwash (he he). I liked it, I bought it, I look cute it in...so there! My fats not going anywhere anytime soon...no use in looking ugly until then lol!
until next time...
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Boring blog!
Gosh you guys, I'm sorry my blog is so boring! LOL...no pictures! no fun links! no funny stories! What is wrong with me? he he...
so at the mall the other day (to let the kids play) I found a store that is so cute! Vanity.com HOW cute is their website and clothes?! Yeah, yeah, I know Vanity has been around a long time...but I don't go to the mall often, especially to shop! I was browsing through, and lookie here...my new shirt! When I bought it, I came out of the store and Mindy asked what I got. immediately I felt like I had to give reasons for why I bought the shirt. I said something like "...well this isn't really something I'd *normally* wear....but...." and she said "well it is NOW"!
I just remember growing up, for as long as I can remember...wanting to be someone else. Look different, talk different, be different. I was a girl hater in high school because the girls where everything I *THOUGHT* I was not! I was always afraid to just be me, and now I'm moving past that! Would I normally wear that shirt? No, not before...because It wasn't *me*. My big thing lately was...."...until I lose weight I can't wear cute clothes". but that's a bunch of hogwash (he he). I liked it, I bought it, I look cute it in...so there! My fats not going anywhere anytime soon...no use in looking ugly until then lol!
until next time...
I just remember growing up, for as long as I can remember...wanting to be someone else. Look different, talk different, be different. I was a girl hater in high school because the girls where everything I *THOUGHT* I was not! I was always afraid to just be me, and now I'm moving past that! Would I normally wear that shirt? No, not before...because It wasn't *me*. My big thing lately was...."...until I lose weight I can't wear cute clothes". but that's a bunch of hogwash (he he). I liked it, I bought it, I look cute it in...so there! My fats not going anywhere anytime soon...no use in looking ugly until then lol!
until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment