Sunday, May 27, 2007
Awe Sunday..
What a relaxing day. Or should I just say that I'm having a good day!? Alan went to Provo to be with family today and I have done some laundry (trying to keep on top of that!), dishes, made a new recipe for lunch (not that best, but it was OK), got hooked up to Mindy and John's printer so I could print out my one month menu lists again....The kids are being good, I'm wearing my cute new shirt....good times. I love days that seem to just go by smoothly and leave me with a fuzzy feeling inside lol! he he...
So this next week...hmm...I've got to go get my blood tested again for my thyroid levels. I'm out of my pills, so they need to retest. Which means I'll be down in the Orem/Provo area. I'm hoping to get together with Katie this coming week! It's been too long again!
My mom and Greg are coming today and staying until Tuesday. I think we're going to have a pick-nick tomorrow. good times.
Well I'm going to clean up a bit before they get here.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe that I didn't know you had a blog? I thought the Davis family thing was it! Yikes! No wonder you were wondering why I never made a comment! Your dinner was delicious AND I like your new top! Thanks for having us up for dinner!!! Look forward to tomorrow and our picnic! I love you!
Post a Comment