Saturday, May 26, 2007
Stuffed peppers
Katie, here is how you make it. It's not the exact way the book said, but I they were great this way! and oh, my kids didn't eat them, so I don't know if they like them lol. I made this for just Alan and I.
You need:
* three bell peppers
* 8oz of beef (I used lean chuck)
* one cup rice (I used rice a roni, Spanish)
* 2 eggs whites
* 1.5 cups diced tomatoes
* one Jalapeño pepper
* one clove finally minced garlic
* a couple table spoons of finally chopped onion
OK, first preheat your oven to 350.
cut the peppers in half and gut them lol. Steam them until they are soft.
While those are steaming, brown the meat with garlic. make rice.
In a big bowl, combine the browned meat, rice, tomatoes, egg whites, Jalapeño and onion.
and when the peppers are nice and soft, put them on in a baking dish and stuff them!
Pretty easy! and yummy! Let me know what you think, if you decide to make them! Mindy loved them and made them today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks! I am going to try them this week!
Post a Comment