Saturday, May 26, 2007

I lost my glasses

The other day I wore my glasses to my eye doctor to get my contacts. I put my contacts in and had my glasses in my hand as I walked out. I can't find them anywhere! This sucks and is good for a few different reasons lol... sucks because I can't really see with out them. So at night after I take out my contacts and the kids need me, I feel like I'm stumbling down the hall to see what's going on he he.. good because I will have to get a new pair of glasses and I hated my other ones! You know what I would love? to say screw the glasses and get Lasik...wishful thinking ey? I am actually saving up to get lasik. Alan said I could save my photography money...but it's just so hard for me to save money for something like that, if I know we could use it for other things, ya know? Anyways, I need to head to bed!

No comments: