Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"This is my journey"

I've decided to make a pretty big decision in my life. I have talked about it to a new, good friend and she has been so great. We joke around with each other and I asked her if she thought I was evil and she said (amongst other things)...."This is your journey". Thank you Tammy for being a good friend and not judging! I'm sick of judgemental people. This is MY life and this is MY journey! Not anyone else's. I need to do what is right for me...not what is right for everyone else around me. I think I've finally gotten to a point in my life, where I am comfortable saying that this is MY life. It's no longer under the influence other others. and it feels good!

3 comments:

MelissaHash said...

Couldn't agree with you more Melissa. No-one else lives in YOUR shoes every.day.

Anonymous said...

I love it I think that is great. My friend and I started saying "Just Be". I think that is what it is all about. Just being and doing what you want.-- for your journey!

Anonymous said...

Love ya babe! :)