Sunday, May 27, 2007

what makes me laugh?

My four year old son screaming his head off because he wants to throw a huge fit! funny ey? Zach has been acting like a little baby lately and it's driving me bonkers! He screams, he yells, he back talks. Right now he is in his room mad because he lost his chance to get his trains in for bed. I put him in there with out and he is hysterical. Any other day, I would be pissed off right along with him...but not tonight. I'm getting a good laugh out of it! Do four year olds REALLY act this way? I'm trying to stick strong to what I tell him and if he wants to scream and cry for 15 minutes, so be it! James Blunt and Zach make a good sound together ;)

1 comment:

MelissaHash said...

Mason will say "Mom, stop laughing" when he is throwing a huge fit. You are right... sometimes, if you don't laugh you're just gonna cry. (and I'd rather laugh)