Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial day!

I hope everyone has a good day with their families (well, that is if they are with their families today). Be safe, have fun...and take a moment to remember those who love that have passed away. What's for breakfast? I'm hooked on Raisin Bran (well the wal-mart brand, it's cheaper) lately! I went through a oat meal phase, and am now hooked on this. I think I just got sick of the kids cereals that were pure sugar! I usually let the kids choose a cereal, and it ends up being the ones we all loved as kids. and why? Because it tastes like candy! I've figured out that they do actually like the healthier stuff. Do you ever just get you kids stuff, or hold on to old toys for YOUR own selfishness lol? Like, I have a hard time getting rid of a few of Zach's BABY toys because it's the only baby thing left in the house. OR I should turn off the TV, but I like the show they are watching, so I'd feel bad if I turned it off. OR I want them to like their breakfast, so I buy things that are yummy....it's all about me, because they don't really get the choice unless I make it for them! So what's on the agenda today? My mom and Greg are here from St. George. We'll be having a pick-nick today. Hopefully Hunter and Trapper with make it up! It's always good to see them. The kids will get to run around and be free with their little selves. Well, unless it rains, then the *party* will be here...party on! Until then, I'll be checking my daily websites, including my MySpace page. If you don't have one already, check it out! It's a great way of staying in touch with old and new friends and finding old friends. It's not as evil as people make it out to be! You can set your profile so only the people YOU KNOW can view it! You can set your images the same way. And if you get the random weird email, like I did this morning about some guy who visited Utah, there is a delete button that works very nicely! I know there are a few people I'd love to see on there (ah, hem, Katie)!
Lunch...left over meat loaf with potatoes. I made a meat loaf sandwich...good stuff.
The rest of the day was great. We went to Murray park to play, eat, chat....good times. Hunter and Trapper came back to our house to hang out. Alan and I always love when they come. Me, because they crack me up and play with the kids. And Alan does because he gets along with them well. So, the night ended well...

No comments: