Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Day one...
Today is the first day I start cycling in my anti-depressants. AND today is the first day I am going to try to potty train Alissa.
So, I'm excited about the anti-depressants. It makes me feel better that I'm not going to be taking them ALL the time, just on a 15 day cycle...and here I go...taking my first pill.
And Alissa....I'm not really excited about potty training her because I *think* she is going to be hard. Zach was easy. He said he wanted to be in underwear one day, had one accident and he was potty trained. He did it all on his own! So, if anyone has any advice on just HOW to potty train, lol, I'd love to hear it! My goal is to have her trained by the time she is three.
So...that's what I'll be doing today...running back and forth to and from the bath room making sure there is no pee on floor lol...good times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol I love that you share that. I want to potty trian Nick this winter...and I am all confused and researching. Let me know if you find any tricks. he he I know it will be different since he is a boy..but still!
:)
Post a Comment