Friday, June 22, 2007

Doing a happy dance!!

I was contacted the other day by a lady who wanted to set up a time to take pictures of her 5 month old baby and also said that she and her sister are starting a new business and they were looking for a photographer. We talked and emailed back and forth and they have decided to go with ME for their photographer!!!! I will be doing a main shoot next Friday with 6 models (their friends and family) and 12 baby slings! They are going to be selling baby slings!! Then after that, when ever they run out of slings, they will mail them to me and I'll take the new pictures! When they get their website up and running, I will post the link!! HOW EXCITING THOUGH, right?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR YOU! I am very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so grest!!! I keep forgetting that you have your own site! I was looking at the kids the other day playing in the water! I guess I need to pay more attention! This could be the beginning of bigger and better things! Good for you! You ARE good!

johnlindquist said...

Meliss- that is awesome. Mom told me about it since I have been at Amy's all weekend. I am so excited for you. I hope their business takes off. :)
Mindy