Monday, June 25, 2007

just for fun

because I haven't posted in a few days. Happy SIXTH Anniversary to me! I got some flowers for the house, got Alan a nice fluffy pillow and a card and Alan gave me a sweet card and some chocolate! Even though Alan had to come home to sleep and then had school tonight, I made sure to make him one of his fav meals (spaghetti and pig) and got him some ice cream. I really should have gotten out today because the kids drove me crazy! Alissa was non stop trouble...from taking off her poopy diaper....to fallowing Zach around and hitting him with stuff. It was a stressful day in that sense! Anywho, I snapped this shot of me yesterday and because it was out of focus, I used a texture to make it look cool and the pretty flowers are what I got myself and Alan for our anniversary! Tomorrow Alan and I are headed to Wendover to have a fun night out and away from the kids! We're going to gamble our live savings away lol...just kidding, but I am going to drag Alan with me while I gable with like $10 he he. I think it's fun. Hopefully we'll have something yummy for dinner, because as you know, I love food (and my gut shows it lol). Anyways, I just really excited for a date night with Alan! It's always a nice little break. Alan's mom (Mema) is coming to watch the kids and they are really excited! Well, I'm off to bed. Man, I was all ready for bed at 10:30, but now it's midnight and I'm tired and should have gone to bed then!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Did you have a nice rest from the kiddos? How would you like it if we moved there this year???