Monday, June 11, 2007
I'm here
I just needed a break for a few days because I have having a rough time..mostly tired, but also nothing interesting to say.
Not much to say now...maybe some ramblings of what I am looking forward too in the next months!
Alissa is turning three next month! I want to take her out and get some pictures...lol...we'll see how that goes!
hmm, started this the other day and never finished! Things are good...really....I just went through my down stage and I think after 6+ months of trying these meds, they are finally starting to regulate my body. Not to the point where I'm feeling super good during my down times, but not as bad...
So, I went to the Moran Eye Center today to have my consultation. I found out that lasik is not a good option for me because I don't have enough tissue on my eye to cut the flap back and then take more tissue during lasik. The option for me is called PRK. They do not cut a flap, but it's longer healing time and like lasik, I wont be able to see great right away. I'm just thrilled that they didn't tell me that I COULDN'T have corrective surgery!
Anyways...I'm sad to say that my cleaning streak left for a little bit, but I feel it slowly coming back. LOL...he he....
Off to make dinner..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment