Friday, June 15, 2007
fun day
The kids and I went to Thanksgiving point yesterday with Katie and her cute little boy. They have this fun farm area where kids can feed the animals and ride horses. The kids had a blast and it was nice seeing Katie. We don't get together near as much as I'd like to! The kids and I went to the mall after words to play and by the time we got home at 3:00, I was pooped lol. Then I got a treat later when Tammy asked if she could borrow something for a baby shoot, so she came by to say hi for a few minutes.
Today I get to go grocery shopping (fun) with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One day I will just stop by for fun! Instead of to borrow something! ;) Wanna go to the Gateway sometime next week. I was thinking tuesday. I think Heather wants to go too. :)
Post a Comment