Before
And After......
So on to a new favorite! I am trying to drink more water, but I don't really love water very much. I decided to try those power flavors, so I bought a few. The below, as you can see is Sugar free, Peach. No calories, no sugar, no fat, no nothing. Just pure flavor for my water. and this stuff is YUMMY! Really, I have had my full 8 glasses of water today just by drinking this stuff. And the good part is, you drink it and feel like you have just eaten something, so you aren't hungry when you are done! (well at least I'm not). I got it at Wal-mart...it's the Great Value brand. Try it! I need to go back and get some new flavors because my peach is out!
Well as for the rest of the day, my living room is now driving me crazy because it's messy. You know what I would love? If this "want to be happy and clean" phase would last! Usually I go through a "nesting" phase once a month...I blame it on hormones. So, now that's it's been almost a week of wanting to keep things clean, I'm beginning to think there's a good turn around going on! Now wouldn't that be cool?!!
Have a great day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment