Friday, June 01, 2007
caillou time for the kids...
Writing time for me! he he..
I spent the morning helping a friend get her photography blog off and running. She had no idea what to do, so I made her header, changed colors and got everything ready for her to start posting. Check it out! Kelly Bennett Photography blog. Her and I met on ILP and were put together to be ILP buddies. She's a fun girl!
So today I have been lazy. Darn computer...or should I say darn Alan for leaving it logged on...or should I say darn me for not logging off he he. for some reason lately I'm in the mood to keep things in order and clean. Messy is bugging me! So after this, I think I'll log off!
OH wanna here some AWESOME NEWS!?!! Sharon and Cam were chosen for the Utah Home Make over!!!!!!!! How stinking COOL is that?! In September they will demolish their house building a two story one in it's place! I want to be there to help as much as I can (so baby sitters be prepared to watch my kids a lot he he). Anyways, I think it's just so cool that this is happening and can't wait to see how it turns out! Although, it will be weird to go to their house and have it not be "their house". The house Alan and I made out in ;). The house were Alan lived the longest in. So it will be strange, but of course a huge, huge blessing!
OK, well the dishes are starring me down! got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment