Sunday, June 17, 2007

okay, okay, I'll blog...

You know, for all those ONE or TWO people who read this blog he he he... I had a good day today! It started last night when Alan forgot to put his wet jeans in the dryer. I surprised him a day early with a pair of khaki pants and a shirt that I got him for Father's day. He looked hot! It reminded me of when we were dating he had this pair of khaki pants that just looked really hot on him. It's always good to have flash backs of dating days...makes the stress of marriage go away for a bit. Anyways, Alan woke me up this morning and HE had cooked breakfast! lol...it should have been the other way around, but he loves to cook and made like 4 different things! (way to much food for our small family!). Then he went to bed... The kids and I went to Shopko to get a b.day gift for AJ and get some chips for the Father's day/b.day party that we were going to later that night. We also went and dropped of some pictures to one of my clients. They are moving this month and I love to think that MY work will be ALL OVER their new house! Good times... So, Alan took Zach and I took Alissa and we went our separate ways. Alan and Zach went to visit his dad and Cameron for Father's day and Alissa and I went to the party at my brother Scott's house. It was fun. Can I tell you how much easier it is to just have ONE kid to watch?! awe, it was a nice break! Alissa just played out side the whole time. The yard is fenced in and I didn't have to watch her as much as I used to! It's nice that my kids are getting to the ages where they can go play and not totally destroy and get into other peoples stuff! Anyways, so it was a good day! I'm headed to bed..

No comments: