Sunday, June 03, 2007

One of those days

It's 11:00 (I slept in until 10:15ish) and I can tell it's going to be "one of those days". Kids are bugging each other, my eyes are burning from having to keep my contacts in all day, I can feel hormones coming into play.... So, I'm headed out to the park or something. I need to get out, let the kids NOT bug me by playing...getting tired and going to bed earlier than midnight like they did last night! ugh. Okay, got to get off the computer because it makes it worse... later. ......skip to 8:50 pm.......... My day got semi better. The kids and I went to Provo to go to the park with Holly. We went and shortly after Holly got a call from Tim about some stuff going on with their house....so Holly had to go and figure it out, while the kids and I all played out side their house. So, it was nice to get out, but I guess I would have liked to play longer at the park. OH AND I FOUND MY GLASSES! YAY! lol. just had to put that in there. I was about to buy more because I'm going to some eye exams this week to see if I'm eligible for Lasik surgery (which I already know I am...but each office will tell you differently). They say to not wear contacts for 3 days before the exam and well...with out my glasses or contacts, I can't really see...so that wouldn't have worked! Anywho, cross you fingers that Lasik will be something I'll be able to do! Well I'm off to get Alissa to bed....hang out with the fam and all that jazz... Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, it was one of those days for you! Sundays for me are usually "one of those days". LOL
I hope it got better. :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found your glasses