Monday, June 04, 2007

Updates:

Trying new foods So, because I liked the peach flavor stuff so much, I decided to try a couple other flavors. Strawberry and Raspberry. Raspberry was okay, not my favorite...but strawberry...YUCK! It tastes like I was drinking straight strawberry Jello. I could not finish it! luckily I bought some peach again, so I wont have to finish the strawberry. Ick. I made two other meals. Stuffed chicken (with broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and lemon). Yuck, I wont make that again! Really, it was hard to eat because it was not that good! I did like the creamy chick wraps, but will most likely not make them again. They didn't WOW me. Am I still wanting to clean? Surprisingly, yes! Something in me lately hates it when there is a huge mess! It's 10:30am, the dishes are done for the day. The living room is picked up and tidy (not spotless...come on, I have two kids, that's impossible). I finished two loads of laundry last night. Washed AND put away! It's much nicer to have a tidy house...it makes my days a little less stressful. And my hormones Awe,those hormones! My hormones are really interesting to me. I have started tracking my periods because this Wednesday I am going to start cycling the anti depressants. So, anyways, it's interesting and funny to me that I can be in such a great mood for a few weeks and then BAM! a switch goes off in my body that sends those hormones running wild and I can feel almost over night the difference in how I feel. So, because I can recognize that, I am able to do things to keep it from being worse. such as: * Not staying home all day...getting out to break the day up. * NOT being on the computer all day. I used to think the computer was a good outlet, but it just frustrates me if I'm on it for too long. (speaking of, I need to log off computer time and get back on my 2 hour time limit right now. K, done).
So, yeah, that's all I can think of right now. I'm starting to realize that although hormones come and sweep in like a big unwanted zit, I can do things to make it semi better! So, OK, I think that is it for now. I've got a Mary Kay lady coming over today. I supposedly I won a $10 gc by entering at Kid-to-Kid, but I never did that. They just take #'s and call...that's how business works. I am too nice to just say no, lol, so she is coming over to give me a annoying "makeover" but at least I get to choose something that's $10...that's always fun! Other than that, I think I'll try to stay home for the next few days. I have to wear my glasses and they aren't the cutest, so I hate going out in them. Although, I really don't care all that much, so I MAY go out in them he he. I'm trying to care a little less what others will think of me, because it really doesn't matter, does it? Well have a good day all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meliss that is great. I am glad you are still cleaning and that you know that you can try to do things to make it better and not worse. :) That is the key, one step at a time.