skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Third accident
Okay, she is not ready. I'm just getting to the point where she's almost three and I feel like I'm a bad mom because she's not potty trained. But honestly, Alissa has always been a little slower with stuff, so I wont sweat it....
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I have no idea. Sorry. :(
6/06/2007 03:48:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa Davis
View my complete profile
My links
Melissa Davis Photography
Photography Blog
Family blog
Myspace
My Flickr
Project 365
Project SAHM
Friends/Family links
Gudmundson Family
King Arthur's court
Tammy's blog
Mindy's Mind
Mandy Moore, Only Hope
James Blunt, You're Beautiful
Sublime, Doin Time
Depeche Mode, Somebody
Garth Brookes, Unanswer Prayers
Boys to me, Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
Shaggy, Angel
1 comment:
I have no idea. Sorry. :(
Post a Comment