Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blah

This week has been a total BLAH week for me. I Have no motivation, I want to get out so I'm not at home, but I just don't. My body feels really blah... so yeah, Blah, blah, blah....blah..... :) I'll be less blah soon, I'm sure! So fun things coming up.... * Two photo sessions. * Getting my Slumber Party stuff * Going to Park City Anyways, I need to get ready to go pick that stuff up from Tammy and hang out for a bit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kiddo...a great thing to do when you feel blah is to exercise! When you do, endorphins are released in your brain, and they give you a feeling of happiness. That is why exercise is at the top of the list as a stress reducer. Give it a try! Good luck! Keep in mind that we all have our blah days!