Monday, July 23, 2007

Day in my life...

I did another day in the life on my mommy board again. I felt BLAH all last week and didn't really feel up to it, but decided to pick up my camera on Friday (I think it was Friday), and took pictures of my day. I would normally care about cropping, editing, taking ok pictures, but I really just didn't care. I had a bad day that day, but if you want to see a typical day for me....click HERE. :) night Oh and kind of some fun news...I liked to check websites of people I've photographed for. After the sling shoot, the girls said it would be about 3 weeks before the website was done. So anxious me kept checking...nothing. Checking...nothing and I check tonight and the website is now actually THERE (but there is nothing there except for the logo)...fun! Anyways, I'll post the link when it's actually got stuff on it.....(just wanted to share my simple joy).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids are keeping you busy...Moms CAN have blah days...it is all part of the mix. Be sure to enjoy the good ones! Most of the time it is you who has control of the good ones. Keep smiling! There is a silver lining in every cloud! Hope you figured that one out! I love you!

Tammy said...

I love it!!! Loved lokin at the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey that was fun to see. My day is similar but hmm we dont usually go anywhere we cant walk. LOL stupid gas.

I hope you are having a good day!