CHOP MY HAIR OFF! Yep, I'm going to cut it shorter then it's ever been! I'm scared, but also think "who cares?" It's just hair right?! Anyways, my time is out...I'll post pictures tomorrow!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Are you serious??? :) I can't wait to see some pictures! You will look beautiful! I just know it! :) Have fun down in Provo. Sounds like a ton a fun! I wanted to ivite you and your family over for a BBQ tomorrow, dang! I have been gone too much lately to even mention it! Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great 4th!! Love ya!
1 comment:
Are you serious??? :) I can't wait to see some pictures! You will look beautiful! I just know it! :) Have fun down in Provo. Sounds like a ton a fun! I wanted to ivite you and your family over for a BBQ tomorrow, dang! I have been gone too much lately to even mention it! Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great 4th!! Love ya!
Post a Comment