So, another subject. Alissa woke up this morning at 7am (which is about 1.5-2 hours earlier then she normally is up...and she went to bed late). She said she her neck hurts, so I'm guessing she has a sore throat, but she wont let me give her meds. I laid with her for an hour and if I even thought about getting up, she would grab my arm and start crying. Sweet thing. She is now finally laying down by her self and I really hope she stays a sleep for a bit because we plan on going to see the fire works tonight in Provo and if she's sick, that wont happen. The hard thing is keeping Zach quite while she tries to sleep. That's not an easy thing, as Zach thinks that once he wakes up, it's time to yell and scream again...all. day. long!
Well off to eat something to add a little more to my muffin top...
Have a great 4th of July and BE SAFE!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Hair cut day is here...
And I'm now freaking out! I have two pictures printed off of the hair cut I want (one of a girl named Mandy that I took pictures of and one of Jennifer Aniston, as you can see below). So this is what scares me...these two girls are gorgeous! They both have these cute petite bodies and great faces. So some one like me who has a little bit of extra baggage, I wonder if it will even look good? I've always hid behind my hair. I figure now if my hair is longer, it will take the focus off my muffin top (had to add that name in there for you Tammy lol). ie, my spare tire! But if my hair it short, I feel like it will bring focus to my belly. Okay, okay, I know that's the dumbest reasoning ever...I think I'm just scared to cut my hair that short! The last time my hair was that short was well over 15 years ago when I was a KID! AAAHHH....
So, another subject. Alissa woke up this morning at 7am (which is about 1.5-2 hours earlier then she normally is up...and she went to bed late). She said she her neck hurts, so I'm guessing she has a sore throat, but she wont let me give her meds. I laid with her for an hour and if I even thought about getting up, she would grab my arm and start crying. Sweet thing. She is now finally laying down by her self and I really hope she stays a sleep for a bit because we plan on going to see the fire works tonight in Provo and if she's sick, that wont happen. The hard thing is keeping Zach quite while she tries to sleep. That's not an easy thing, as Zach thinks that once he wakes up, it's time to yell and scream again...all. day. long!
Well off to eat something to add a little more to my muffin top...
Have a great 4th of July and BE SAFE!
So, another subject. Alissa woke up this morning at 7am (which is about 1.5-2 hours earlier then she normally is up...and she went to bed late). She said she her neck hurts, so I'm guessing she has a sore throat, but she wont let me give her meds. I laid with her for an hour and if I even thought about getting up, she would grab my arm and start crying. Sweet thing. She is now finally laying down by her self and I really hope she stays a sleep for a bit because we plan on going to see the fire works tonight in Provo and if she's sick, that wont happen. The hard thing is keeping Zach quite while she tries to sleep. That's not an easy thing, as Zach thinks that once he wakes up, it's time to yell and scream again...all. day. long!
Well off to eat something to add a little more to my muffin top...
Have a great 4th of July and BE SAFE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that Miss is feeling better...she may not want to go and run around for the 4th! Hope you have a great day! AND good luck on the haircut! The good news is...it will always grow back if you don't like it! I don't think that I can get my hair short enough. I think I would almost like it bald! lol
I can't keep up with your bloggin girl! :) I can't wait to see your hair! It will look soooo dang cute!
Post a Comment