Friday, August 25, 2006
The call
I just got a call from the doctor saying that my testosterone levels were too high. They like to see them from 0-2.2 and my levels were 2.7 (whatever that means) lol. I also had low thyroid levels. So I will be getting some natural progesterone pills to take and also something for my thyroid. I'll be going back in 6 weeks, so I'll let ya all know if I notice any changes durring that time :)
Anyways, I'm still anxiously waiting for Susan to go into labor! She said she is having some painful contractions! Labor vibes to Susan!!!
Also, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to KATIE AND CHRISTI!!!!!!!! I hope you both have great days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy to hear you got some answers Melissa! I hopefully that this medication will get you back on track and feeling good as new. Good for you for being so proactive and seeing the doctor about this. Hang in there!
Post a Comment