Thursday, August 24, 2006

I guess I should blog LOL

It's been a few days since I've blogged, so I thought I'd ramble a little today.

My friend, Susan, is due to have her first baby any day now! She has been having contractions for the past couple days, so we're all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear when she goes into labor and is headed to the hospital! I'll be taking her birth pictures and I'm really excited! It will be my first time taking birth pictures and I am hoping to capture some awesome pictures for them and also for her baby boy to see many years from now!

Anyways, being around her and my sister who is also pregnant has really got me thinking about weather or not I want another baby. I know that woman get baby cravings and have the maternal instinct to want to have many children. Lately I have really had this strong feeling that there is one more baby for this family, but unfortunetly, at this time, it's just not something that is going to happen. Having a "feeling" about having one more baby just doesn't out weigh the logical reasons why we shouldn't have a baby. I think too many people just keep having babies even when they can't handle the ones they have...emotionally and financially. I don't want to be one of those people. I know that I definite moments that I struggle with my two and I don't want to add a third to that. Also, each child you have, it takes away from how much you will be able to provide for their future. Obviously, kids cost money...but that's not even the strongest factor. I think until I am able to get my hormones under control and really feel like I can emotionally handle another, we wont be having another. So, who knows....But those are my basic thoughts on the idea.

I've also been thinking a lot about my doctor's appointment I had the other day. I'm waiting to get the test results of my blood tests and really hope that they will give me a better view of what is going on inside my body. For so many years, I have just thought that something was wrong with me. It will be good to put a name to it all and hopefully take the next steps to becoming more ballance.

Anyways, that's it for today. I've got to get ready to take a bag of stuff to DI. Have a good day all!

1 comment:

Amy M said...

How exciting about the upcoming birth! I'm sure you will take some beautiful pictures for them! I hope you doctor's appt went well and the blood work can give you some answers. I hope you are feeling better soon Melissa! :) :) :)