Our good friends, Eric and Susan just had their first baby boy, Cedric Lee Schacher! Congratulations both of you! You are in for a fun jouney ahead!!
I didn't get the chance to take the pictures, as Eric said things just went so fast. Which I'm kind of bummed about, I was really looking forward to doing that for them and also the chance to witness such a miracle that birth is! Oh well, I guess there is always a next time ;)
So, I think Alan and I will go later tonight and vistit them and their new baby boy. I can't wait to hold a brand new baby in my arms as I just am so sad about the idea that Alan and I wont be having any more!
Anyways, I'm off to go get some pig thyroid LOL for my low thyroid problems. Have a wonderful day all!
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment