Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dreams

I love when I have a night full of good dreams.

My first (that I can remember) was about an old boyfriend, Braydon Brienholt. Yeah, that's right, my "boyfriend" I had when I was just a little girl...oh about 4/5 years old. Aww, young love LOL. Anyways, I had some how run into him as an adult and it wasn't pretty. He was short and chubby. Wore glasses and had a high pitched voice. I asked him if he remembered me and he had no idea who I was! How sad. I some times wonder how he turned out. It'd be fun to know.

My second dream was about an old friend, Amy Grey. I was having a sleep over at her house (as it was when I lived in Hooper) and we were just having a good time. I remember loving her stuff. She had those plastic tubs to keep things in and I thought they were the coolest! I loved all of her little things she had all over her room. And of course, her older sister, Jennika was someone that the all the "little girls" idolized because she was older and so pretty! Anyways, it was fun to have a dream about an old friend!

So that was it for the night. It makes sleeping much more interesting to have good dreams!

Today I just want to say that I'm so extremely lucky to have Alan in my life! He is such a good person to be married to and I love him so much! I'm a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Christi said...

So when was the last time you ran into your old boyfriend? When you were 6:) ?
I love dreaming. It keeps us humble!