Friday, August 04, 2006
Ugh, hormones again
I swear, stupid hormones run my life! It's annoying! I have, although, called my doctor and I have an appointment at the end of this month to do something about it (finally huh?)...
Anyways, my thoughts aren't very positive today, but it's not that bad. One little thing I'm kind of annoyed at is that I don't feel like I have the support (or should I say interest) of my friends and family with anything that goes on with me. I sent a message to everyone letting them know about my new photography blog and I only hear back from ONE person (THANK YOU DAD!) and I just wonder if anyone really cares? I don't expect everyone to reply, that would be unrealistic, but more than one person at least! Who knows though, maybe I just have family and friends who are sooo busy they can't take the time to reply to me?? I know I'm not the center of everyones universe, of course I'm not. But am I even a part of it at all?
Ugh, yeah...so that's how I'm feeling on this wonderful morning...
But on a better note, I have two sets of pictures to drop off at clients houses today and I'm looking forward to it! It's fun to see their faces when they see their prints. (because I don't get to see that when they first see the pictures on line). One set is for a family that I really enjoyed. He ordered a 5x10 mini collage and it turned out really good. He had asked about frames for images that size and I showed him an easel that work great with them. Because I enjoyed the session so much, I went to Robert's and bought one for him as a surprise. Hopefully he didn't beat me to it and buy one already! The second set of pictures is for my first free session I did (and also my biggest order at $130). She ordered a 10x30 collage and it is just awesome! Very fun!!
So yeah, that is going to be my day! Hopefully Alan will wake up early today (he slept until almost 8:00pm yesterday) and we can go do something. I'm going nuts in my house lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww..Melissa.I looked at your Photography blog and It's awesome! Remember I told you on IM how talented and busy you are going to be?
I am constantly amazed at your abilties as a photographer, and Mother. I am so glad you are going to talk to your doctor about all this crap. You will fel sooooo much better after you do sweetie, I PROMISE!!
Post a Comment