Sunday, August 20, 2006
Good times
My kids are both taking naps...YES, you read that right, BOTH are taking naps! It's always hell getting them to bed after they take naps, but it's SOO WORTH IT durring the day when they are both cranky as all get out!
I'm watching some early 90's movie with Helen hunt, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Brenda on 90210 (can't remember her name). They are both so young and it's funny to watch them! It's a show about dance TV. lol! And I'm about to eat ice cream.
Speaking of ice cream, I think I need to kick Alan's butt for loving ice cream, because I didn't used to like it very much. But after so many years of having ice cream around, I now love it and eat too much of it!
So, I wish I had interesting things to talk about, but I don't. I wathced my first episode of "Smallsville" and it was interesting. I can't wait for my show, "One Tree Hill" to come back on, but can't seem to find when it comes back on.
Anyways, I got side tracked looking at "One Tree Hill" stuff and now I'm going to go lay down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment