Sunday, August 20, 2006
Tired...
It's 11:13, and like I said before...it's hell getting my kids to bed when they've taken a nap durring the day. So, I'm in the middle of the hell I was talking about. We put Alissa down a little later than normal and she was out pretty quick. She falls asleep on Zach's bed, so when I went to move her, she woak up and layed on the floor. About 10:00, we put Zach down and that didn't work as he was out of bed crashing his trains into Alissa! SO, now with Alissa awake, I took Zach out of the room and had Alissa go back to bed. That wasn't happening. Zach will normally fall asleep watching his show in my room, but not tonight! He is awake playing with his toys.
Eric called tonight and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the zoo tomorrow morning. Alan will be sleeping, but the kids and I are going to go with them. So, tomorrow is going to be a long day. The zoo, doctors apts, pictures, kids out late....and I need to shower still tonight. ugh. oh well...It'll be ok. Poor Alan is going to not get any sleep in the next few days as he has a training that he has to go to at 7ish on Tuesday. (Alan sorry for being so insensitve about that!).
Anyways, I'm off to try and get a shower. good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate it when the kids do that! Grrr!! Has Alan gone to the Dr. About his sleeping?
Post a Comment