Monday, October 30, 2006

....

I don't really have a topic for today's blog. The kids and I went to four places today to try and find Halloween costumes. Nothing like waiting until the last minute LOL. Last year at the mall they had a Halloween store and I was able to get the kids both a costume for $5 each....can't beat that! But no such luck today. The mall didn't have that same store. We tried Shopko (oh so 5 place), both DI's, Savers and the mall. I found miss a lady bug thing and some black jeans at Savers and Zach a purple shirt, black pants and black shoes at DI (he's going to be Jeff from the Wiggles...his choice!!) I spent about $10 each. not bad, but not as good as I wanted to do. I still have to buy some black spray paint for Zach's hair.... The other night we had a date night. Eric and Susan were the only ones who came. Katie let me know the day before that her little guy was sick and they wouldn't be able to come...and Holly, I think just didn't plan it into their schedule. So much for telling people way in advance! LOL. But we had a good time with Eric and Susan. We always do. Cedric (their baby) is a cutie pie and is getting so big already. We had chili and carmel apples. I decorated the house all cute and like Halloween. It was fun.... Well gosh, I think that is it. Not much is going on right now.

No comments: