Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Birthday fun

Last night Alan and I got the chance to get out for my birthday. We went to PF Changs (like I mentioned many times times before). It was really good..yumm... We spent some time at Alan's mom's house and had some fun. On the way home, I was in one of those "so tired, I'm laughing at everything" moods. And for anyone who knows me, they know it doesn't happen often, but when it does...I just can't stop. Anywas...this is one of those "you had to be there" times, but as we were pulling in to park, Alan was going really slow. I told him that it reminded me of Lake Powell and docking the boat (yeah...really stupid, but that's what it reminded me of). We parked and Alan said "isn't there a song called "don't dock the boad"?) and I just lost it! don't DOCK the boat! how funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying......my nose was flaring......my mouth hurt......and I couldn't breath! good times! it's nice to have laugh like that. (and for those of you who don't understand why that is funny (which it really isn't THAT funny), the song is "don't ROCK the boat") he he... Happy New years everyone! ...well in a few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never seen you laugh like that. I mean do you laugh at all. No, just teasing. :) Glad you got out to get your food.