Monday, December 25, 2006
yay for birthday money!
I'm excited today because with my birthday money from my mom and grandma, I was able to order a pair of jeans that I have had my eye on! yay! Thanks mom and grandma! When ever I have a little extra $, I always talk myself out of buying something for myself. I'll buy something that the kids need or something that we need...but I have wanted a pair of the jeans I bought for so long! I just hope they FIT and look good! It's always scary to buy on line....you never know what you are really going to get!
Christmas is almost over and we had a good day. Except for the fact that Alissa got sick today. the kids are over coloring and enjoying their new stocking stuffer's. And I'm not looking forward to putting Alissa to bed because she took a really long nap today! LOL...
Anyways, Merry Christmas family and friends! And happy new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment