Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to MELISSA, Happy Birthday to me! LOL! thank you to everyone who has called, emailed, or IMed me today to tell me happy birthday!!! I'm sitting her on the computer while Zach takes a nap and Alissa watches TV. Zach is sick, with hopefully just the 24 hr. bug. He threw up this morning and has been laying down pretty much since. It's so sad to have a sick kid. They are so sweet and have no engery. I'm hoping that Alissa doesn't get it too! or Alan and I for that matter. Alan said he was feeling a bit yucky...and I've felt a little yucky...but not bad. So, it looks like most likely I will not be going to PF Changs tonight :( boo-hoo...I was really looking forward to it! But I can't do anything about it if I have a sick one at home! Another day..... :) It's only 11:00am and I've been up for 5 hours!! (3 more hours then I would have liked to be up!). So yeah, I am hoping Zach sleeps for at least 2 hours to "catch up" and well...Alissa is just way to awake right now to go to sleep! but she lost out on 3 hours of sleep too! She is pretty good when there is no one to bug! Well, the computer is boring me (wow, who would have thought?...but no one is on today!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!! I am sorry that Zach is sick, but we willl make up for it! I love you!!