Friday, December 22, 2006

So I thought I'd blog the day before I turn 26! 26 years old! wow! that's only 4 years from 30! For some reason I'm excited for my birthday. I think I'm going to spend some time cleaning the apt. today so I don't have to deal with a messy house on my b.day. Because I'm in the mood that every little thing is bugging me...and a messy house is sure annoying! I'm excited because the kids get all excited about birthdays and Zach's excited to make me a card and tell me happy birthday! Too cute! And we are going to PF Changs...yumm. And getting our Christmas shopping done. Kind of a dumb time to go shopping...Saturday night, two days before Christmas! yikes! We are going to get the kids both some tools! Zach is obsessed and Alissa loves anything Zach does! So it will be good that they each have their OWN stuff! umm...that's about it. I just ate a LOT of pizza! (it's been a bad day...and I eat when I have a bad day!). So...off to clean! how fun! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that turning 30 rocks! It is a total relief to reach it, recognize that you have lived, you have knowledge, you have, ahem, wisdom, and you are a better person for all of it. You let go of everything you held onto for all of your 20's and start living life for you. You stop caring what anyone else thinks and you start believing in yourself. Honestly. I hope you love the next 4 years of your life but when you get to 30 I hope even more that you embrace it. Happy belated Birthday!!!