Monday, February 26, 2007
I thought I'd blog...
I watched the Oprah show tonight were she opened her school in Africa. Very touching, I think I cried the whole time. Isn't Oprah awesome?!
So now I'm sitting listening to my song on my myspace page...got to love it. (Katie, sound familiar?!) I have three really good songs on there, and I love to just listen over and over.
Tomorrow Holly and I are going to go try and find a place to hold the benefit dinner. I've got 6 (maybe 7) prospective places and I'm really hoping one of them works out! It's going to be a good night! You should come!
I'm also checking my bloglines! For those who don't know that that is, you can add your favorite blogs there and when those are updated, they turn bold...and you check them! I've got about 60 on my list and it's nice to NOT have to check each one EVERY DAY! I just check them when the are bold! That's one thing I do every day!
Well off to shower! night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh...i just read your blog so then I had to listen. And now I am crying. I just found out that this morning at 10:30 my sweet aunt who inspired me to teach died. She was only 61. I was at the hospital and the way her husband looks are her fits this song. It is amazing how as your are with someone your love just gets stronger.
Ne ways sounds like all is going well.
I am proud of all the good things you are doing.
Post a Comment