Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What's wrong with me ;)

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, but I'm just feeling blah lately. And not depressed or sad, just blah. I haven't left the house in almost a week. I haven't felt like getting ready, and haven't. I had the chance to go to Prove three days in a row, and I just didn't want to. It's been nice out and I could take the kids out to play, but ugh, I just don't want to. I need to go to the store...don't want to. I however do need to get ready tomorrow because I have a photo shoot to go to. I think it might have to do with the fact that my nose had been stuffed up all week and it's making me feel a little sick and like I have no energy. My head has been hurting too.......awe such is life. I will pass...lol... Anyways, I am excited today because I have an easy photo shoot tomorrow and I get the chance to photograph a womens singing group. They are in the CMT Music City Madness contest http://www.cmt.com/interact/music_city_madness/vote/ So I'm taking some pictures of them! how fun! Well off to do preschool with the kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, when are you going to write again? I check every day, but nothing....