Tuesday, March 20, 2007
It's been a long time.
Well I guess some one does read this because I got a comment about me not posting. I don't have much to say lately, and if I did, it would be negative. I guess things are just so-so and nothing exciting is going on...
so let me see what I can come up with...
OH, OK, so a friend of mine found me on Myspace. We were friend in Jr. high school and lost touch after I moved to Springville. She, another elementary/Jr. high school friend and I are meeting up for dinner next Wednesday! Fun huh? I haven't seen Shannon in over 10 years (I think) and I did a session with Trichelle this past winter! It should be fun.
Alan and I are kicking the kids into the bed room to watch their movie tonight! We'll actually get to hang out with out kids! It's been a long time! It seems like it's been forever! and really it has been. Zach usually goes to sleep just right before, or after Alan leaves for work. And on his nights off, he has school....so it should be fun to just chill and hang out.
Umm...A photography friend and I started a new photography/chat board and it's really cute and fun! So if you love photography and want to join, let me know, I'll send you the link!
Alan's making a yummy dinner and we bought a HUGE tub of nacho cheese! (remember those big tubs mom, Mindy and Ryan?) YUMM....and we have chips....drool.....
I had a FUN photo shoot with a great little music group called SWEET AFFINITY! They are also in the CMT Music madness contest and just made it to the next round! (come and vote...many times...first group on the right side!) These girls were so cute and fun, I felt like we were old friends....but glad to have made a few new friends.
So I do have feelings and thoughts to write about, but I hate having to kind of sensor those because I don't know who reads this. I'm feeling a little down with the visit of my mom this past weekend. I'm feeling kind of detached from a lot of people I love...just something about me lately has been "off". Not sure what, but I'm just not in the mood for anything....
Alissa is a trouble maker and is constantly getting into trouble...the reason I say that is because she is NOW under the table hiding something from me! lol. she's such a stinker! Zach said "I hate mommy" today :( yup...you read that right! I was being mean telling him he needed to get out of the kitchen and into his seat for dinner. He wasn't happy about it. I just laughed because...well it's funny.
Anyways, got to run and get Alissa out of trouble, have dinner, eat ice cream, watch a movie, eat some nachos! you know, all that good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa-
I love you and I read your blog. I don't like to complain to people about not posting, it is something that they want to do and who am I to say they should do it more. I hope that I am not doing anything to make you feel distant and if I was you would let me know. I think all kids say that sort of thing at one point in their lives too. He loves you.
Love Mindy
Post a Comment