Saturday, April 28, 2007

come on...

"I know that I am one of the anonymous Poster's But you have two- and I would bet money the other one is Alan!" Gee thanks for telling me who you are LOL! he he he..... I don't think Alan is an anonymous poster. who knows, are you Alan?! You know what is good? Sun chips! yep, I'm eating a lot of sun chips tonight! So my day was good! Tammy invited me to her house and we had a good time! Their back yard is like a park lol, so the kids had so much fun playing in sand, swinging, jumping..... Tammy and I sat under an umbrella chatting about tuns of different stuff. Munching on sun chips, fruit snack and ice cream cones! It was fun. I'm really happy that I have met Tammy. We seem to have a lot in common and it's fun to also have some friends! I'm not really some one with a lot of friends and I don't really make friends often. I love that about photography! I've met a lot of new people and I'm finding that I love being social and I love having new friends! It's fun! Alrighty, I'm off to bed. night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meliss- That is awesome that you are enjoying making new friends and being social!! Way to go! I love you!