Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just thinking

So here I am, listening to James again. ;) (my fav part is coming up...awe, love it). Anyways, so, I was thinking. I hate having to get older have to deal with "real" life. OK, so I don't really hate it, but I think the gap between me being a teenager and who I am now is just wide open. I'm married, have kids, pay bills (well Alan pays bills he he), have responsibilities...but I still feel like I'm 18 years old! I'm closer to 30 then I am to 18. wow. I have two kids. wow. I've been with Alan for almost 9 years. wow. been married almost 5 years. wow. Where the hell did time go? Really?! I'm 26 years old! OK, I really did have a point to all this mumbling, but now I've forgotten it because other stuff is going on...and I'm tired. I'm always tired. Staying up too late is no good....but I just don't like being a lone at night, so it just happens. My eyes are so tired....and red...and burn....good times. So good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meliss~ you went pink, nice. I like it when you post on here lots. I like reading new things cause I check your blogs everyday. And now your photography blog too. :)

I have a feeling that I will feel the same way when I am your age. I can't believe how fast time goes by and it seems like it was yesterday I called you to come tell me if our pregnancy test was positive. Ha. I mean life goes by so fast and I am just glad I have a bearing in something greater than this life. It is nice to know what I am working for.
Keep up the posts!! We all love them.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I grew up much to young. Time goes by too quickly. BTW - I liked your blogs listed on the side menu cuz I'd jump to your fam blog and your 365 blog but now they're gone :(
Oh, P.S. I think your anon poster is your mom??

Anonymous said...

i completely agree!!!i'm having that same struggle here now especially now that i'm back to single....how do i act, last time i was single i was immature but i could blame it on my age, now i'm immature but a bit older. yikes! that's why i still claim to be 18