Saturday, April 28, 2007

OK, I've got to ask...

Who is the anonymous poster who replies to this blog? I know not many people read this, but I never know who it is and I'm just curious! And, LOL, how do you know my fav part? Wanna tell me what you think it is? ;) James is on again today.... So, last night when I left at mid night, I didn't actually get to bed until about 2:00am. I have a hard time being home at night. Plus lately, our little kitty tries to sneak in the bed with me and I can't have her there...she makes me itch. So I have to let her out and shut the door for an hour or so. And I don't like my door shut because then I can't hear the kids as well if they wake up. So, I wake up just to open my door at like 3:00am, and the kitty has already settled sleeping some where else! I'm still trying to decide if we should keep it. I get itchy eyes and nose, but the kids love it...... Yay, I just talked to my friend Tammy on IM........the kids and I are going over for a little pick-nick and to play. They have an awesome back yard, and my kids will think it's a park....and the best thing is, they will be trapped in with a fence! he he..... got to run!

4 comments:

MelissaHash said...

Hey There!! It's not me!!

I've been using that bloglines thing that you mentioned. I love it, because it saves time, but I can't leave comments from there :(

MelissaHash said...

You are SOOOOO lucky you have a photog friend that lives close!! I was out with my camera in the backyard today... I love my camera, but don't know anyone around as crazy for photog like me.

Anonymous said...

Wow Meliss, that is like a record, three in a few days!! Oh, it is funny cause you made the word post into a noun by saying poster as in someone who posts, but it also means a picture you hang on the wall. Funny. I wonder if it is the same anonymous poster on my blog. HMMM.

Anonymous said...

I know that I am one of the anonymous Poster's But you have two- and I would bet money the other one is Alan!