Wednesday, April 25, 2007
hello
It's funny, I come to my blogger dash board 10x's a day, but just never feel like writing on my personal blog. I typed a big this and that post yesterday and firefox went down and I lost it! Here's a quick recap of what I can remember...
I got a parking ticket lol...oops! I went to my photo session the other day and saw there was a red no parking sign right above a green 2 hour parking sign. I was not parked in the red, so I thought I was fine. But I guess I wasn't. he he...
The photo session I had was for a local Christian singer. Her website (which is under construction) is http://rachellecall.com/ if you want to check it out. She is releasing her FIRST CD this month and I got a last minute email saying that she had already had a photo session with a big time photographer here in SL who takes pictures for celebrities. She said she just didn't find what she wanted from him and when she saw my website, KNEW I was the one she wanted to photograph her. Well, needless to say, I am about 95% sure that one of my pictures is going to be on the cover of her first CD!! It's so exciting to me, but strange as I'm not good at being excited for myself...nope, not good at it! But that's pretty exciting right?! I'll for sure have to buy a CD to remember how cool this is!
umm...I don't really remember what else I wrote about. Alan finishes up his last final today! So I'm excited for him to have a small break! (about two weeks before he starts summer school).
Well that's it for now! bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Iss! That's great to hear about your country CD debut! Good thing I grew out of my "I hate country music" phase huh?
Love you tons!
Meliss- You should practice getting excited, cause that is really awesome!!! I am so excited for you. And again, I love you!
Post a Comment