Friday, April 27, 2007

Thought I'd post...

It's 11:40pm. I'm sitting here listening to the song on my Myspace profile. James Blunt, You're Beautiful. Love this song...I've listened to it about 15 times! It just played my favorite part...wont tell you what that part is ;) Zach is still awake. We went to the park today for about 3 hours, so needless to say he had a 2 hour nap today and that means I get to stay up until he falls asleep. He's watching Thomas and will be out any minute.... One more time with James Blunt! I went to the park with the kids, Mindy & Ben today. We met up with an old friend from childhood! It was fun. I always like to see old friends....(here comes my favorite part in the song again he he). Anyways, I got burnt. ouch. I'm glad I got sun screen on the kids... Man this kid isn't falling asleep. I need to wash my face. I was at Wal-mart the other day and I was tired, so I just walked around in a daze. I needed face wash and forgot to buy it! lol. I almost called Alan because I felt like I was forgetting something...but he wouldn't have known I needed face wash. don't you hate it when you are at the store and your cart is messed up and it thumps all over the place?! It was so annoying! Why not put the cart back, you ask? Because I was out of it.... One more time, James Blunt.......please sing me my favorite part again....... kid still awake...me still here....I'm tired, can you tell? he he.... Thomas is over, he's GOING to bed! BRB. K, he's in bed. I just had a song in my head (lol, no not James Blunt. I'm just going to call him James...I've listened to his song enough to have the privilege of calling him by his first name he he..) So, JAMES also sings this song that was on my friend, Trichelle's Myspace page...it's a good one. Off to find it. Oh funny. I just checked the mirror because, well....I'm burnt and wanted to look. I have a tan line in the shape of my necklace I had on today. too funny. Alright James, sing me some "Goodbye my Lover"........ OK, it's mid-night. I need to go to bed. But I'm hungry. So good night. My pointless blog comes to an end right now. I know you are sad, but you will survive! he he..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what your favorite part is. That song makes me think of you.

Anonymous said...

i want to know what your favorite part is....you're addicted to him now too i see....well when he tours again we ARE going.

Anonymous said...

Dang...Am I the only one that HATES James Blunt...someone knock me over the head with a ruler now....he bugs me .......help me....that song is on again...your beautiful........your beautiful.....I saw you on a bus......I don;t know your name. So I will name you Stinky Monkey socks, and pretend you are mine...in another lifetime and place.....on the bus, or was it a subway.....wish I could have smelled your perfume....or your sweat when you lifted your pits to hang on to the subway thingie.....wish I could have held your hand...and seen the wedding ring.....but I would have made you mine. Would have, could have, but I can't. Cause I will never see you again cept' in my dreams. Cause your beautiful,( Closing my eyes and singing the melody while holding my brush as a microphone) LOL...I love ya still Melissa, even if you like JB:)