Saturday, April 21, 2007

I must blog

So, I have an anonymous reader, could be one of a few people, who say they miss my blogs lol...now sure why!? But I figure I'd better write. Again, I think life get so..the same for me...that I don't find any reason to write. But wow, I just checked it's been A MONTH since I wrote last. lol, I was thinking a week or so...gosh, time goes by quickly! I woke up this morning and Alan told me that the Salt Lake Marathon is today and things will be going on ALL day down town. I have a photo shoot tonight...down town, oops....hopefully we'll be able to work around the crowds lol. So, what else? What has been going on? I do actually want to thank anyone who reads this blog and your support with my hormonal things. I have quite decided which way to go next with that, but I've been trying harder to just be positive, but that doesn't always work. My friend Tammy's hubby takes some natural herbs and she says they have been working great for him. I think I'll read up on that and find out if that could be a possibility for me. Speaking of Tammy. I write about her on my photography blogs, but I'm not sure I have here. She is a new friend I met on my photography board. She's so silly. She would PM me on my board and one day we started IMing each other, and then one day said something like "hey, I'm putting together a new photography board, do you want to do it with me?" I said sure, and now we've got a little photography board going! We all planned a little photography get together and I finally got to meet this girl I had been chatting with for weeks! So, it's been fun. Alan has always told me to go out and meet new people...GET SOME FRIENDS, he says. lol. But It's just never something I knew how to do. I chat with people on line a lot. I have my mommy board (which I have been a part of for 4.5 years now), but I've never met anyone until I started joining these photography get togethers. So, I'm really enjoying that! As far as photography, things are starting to pick up, which is great. This month I've had (well including later today) three sessions! I think before that, it was 2-3 sessions in 6 months! So, I'm really excited about that! Ideal for me would be once a week....right now anyways. I really don't want to do more then that until both kids are in school. Maybe 2 sessions a week, if it got to that point, but slow and steady is good for me. And speaking of my session tonight, it's with a Christian singer....Rachelle call. She's releasing her FIRST CD this month and was in a bind to get a few more pictures for her cover! SOO...crossing fingers, one of my pictures may be on her cover!! Exciting ey? You can click on her name, to see her site... So what else? I need to go check on my kids real quick...it's too quite he he...OK they are good. Just playing. Things with the kids are normal for me. Alissa has reached this point were she CRIES to get what she wants. I always forget that she is a BIG girl...not a baby anymore. So it's hard to not give in. I struggle with that...consistency. It's SO easy to say that kids need consistency, but SO hard to fallow through. I justify. I give in. I brush off. So anyone who is GOOD at this, let me know your secret! Because I know it's because of my that Zach is a little brat.........and Alissa too. You can't blame the kids....it's the parents! I see so often, parents who say "my kid is having the hardest time in school...or whatever the case may be" and wonder what the KIDS problem is. Well, it's the parents! It all starts at home, ya know? So for me, I know this is the case, but when you are one way, it's SO hard to change! Anyways, so life has just been normal. I am loving the warmer (except the past few days) weather. I'm trying to get out more with the kids. it's not fair for them to be in the house while it's nice outside because of me. It makes it nice that Mindy lives down stairs, because her and Ben like to come with us. Speaking of Mindy, we decided to switch of "date nights" once a month. I watch Ben, and then she watches the kids. I'm excited about this because Alan and I really need those nights. Me, because I need to get away from the kids every once in a while and also, I like just "Alan and I". Kind of brings me back to those days of dating. And then makes me realize why I do what I do everyday. Because the every day stuff can REALLY wear on me. So our date night the other night, we went to Trolley Square to have diner at Rodizo grill. Finally used the gift cert. that I got when I was on the news. It was good! (but honestly no way I would spend $50 going there if we didn't have that....I'd rather go to Chillies). OK, I think I'm done for now...I'm getting distracted by other things.....I'll hopefully keep up a little better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hey! I too am glad you are back to blogging.