Wednesday, May 02, 2007
I love busy months!
You know, I'm never busy! I RARELY have busy months....really, some times I feel like life is so boring (my fault mostly) but I'm excited for this month! Look what I have going on! fun!
* Park with Katie
* Hanging out with Holly
* Photo session with the Timpview drill team
* Watching baby Ben
* having a girls night with Shay
* Visiting teacher's coming over
* Going to St. George for a few days
* Having a photo shoot IN St. George
* Having an over nighter with some photography friends.
* Hanging out with Tammy
* going on a date with Alan
(I'd love to add to my list...seeing my DAD, so dad...call me so we can get together!!)
I'm so excited! It's nice to have fun things to look forward too rather then wake up every day and think "ugh, just another day".
Anyways, I was just looking at my calender and thought I'd share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melissa, Dad and I were going to do lunch this week, I was going to ask if you wanted to Join us. I guess that would leave Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. So let me know!
WOW- photo shoot with the drill team that is pretty cool!
melissa, I have been a slacker to your blog!! It goes both ways babe, so glad you and I have become friends! Your awesome!!
Post a Comment