Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh what a night....or should I say DAY!

Today was an eventful day. I woke up, got the kids ready (with Alan's help...thanks Al), left to Orem to to my blood tested. I called Holly (finally), and chatted with her on my way to Spanish Fork to say hi, just to find out she has at her mom's house. I was right by Springville, so I text messaged Katie to see if we could come say hi...she wasn't home (darn!). So we headed to Payson to meet my friend Kelly. We met her, grabbed lunch and headed to a park in Spanish Fork, right by Holly's house! So I called Holly back and told her to join us. The kids played and Kelly and I got the chance to chat. It's been about a year since we last saw each other, so it was fun. She had just gotten a new lens and was testing it out! Nice stuff....drool to the 5D.... Holly got there, Kelly left...and Holly and I got the chance to talk after a few weeks of not talking. We headed back home and I left right after for a photo shoot. Wow, that was a mouth full! But that was my day.......off to eat dinner.

No comments: