Saturday, May 05, 2007

OK guys...

Sorry, I suck! I should never write blogs when I'm in a bad mood! I'm really not always in a bad mood lol......But isn't it fun to vent when we are in bad moods? Just seems more natural to me! So, nothing bad today...It's been a good day. The kids and I were able to go to lunch with Mindy, John and my dad (well of course baby Ben too). The kids and I headed to Springville after words to realize that Alan wasn't where we thought he was (he was at Holly's helping them do some fixes on their house). I drove to Provo, text messaged my brother to see if he'd like to go to a movie with us. He call, he couldn't...but was headed up to UVSC with a friend and it just so happened that I was about 30 seconds away from his apartments, so we picked them up and gave them a ride. The kids got the chance to play with their uncle Ryan for a bit and it killed time until I need to go pick Alan up from Holly's house. So, nothing spectacular happened today, but I'm glad it was a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meliss- It is funny you say that you like to vent to the blog. I once told my coach that I only write happy things in my journal so that when I look back and read it, I can feel happy. I still do. I vent out loud to people so that it won't be remembered as easy and I can still feel better. Anyway, just thought I'd share that. Bye bye.

PS It is whale.